Re: (TFT) Question to list... Shooting twice per turn.

Around these parts, qualifying for the second shot
_at_all_ is rare enough, that if range were then taken
into account, hopeful players would feel cheated.

In similar vein, as a GM I don't want to consider
range when building an opponent that I intend to have
fire twice.  And if I build a badguy or ally to fire
twice, it would be irksome to have some minor
environmental effect drop the DX and prevent that.

So the DX qualifies for the (entirely too granular)
increase in fire rate, and then range and
environmental factors just reduce the chance per shot.

Of course, in higher-stat worlds, it might be a good
thing to apply range and/or environment (and things
like Blur?) to the archer's DX.  It's defensible, at
least.