Re: (TFT) multiple dice

I've taken the radical step of dumping autohits and automisses entirely, even
for 3 die rolls. (The lone remaining "critical" effect in my campaign is that
an improvised weapon, or cheap "piece of shit" weapon, will break on a roll
of 3 - still doing normal damage, however.)

Before that, I had dropped autohits and automisses for rolls on 2 dice or
less, but kept them for rolls on 3 or more dice.