(TFT) Other games.

Hi David, Everyone.
   I have never tried Space Hulk.  I would not mind
learning the game, but the prices on Ebay are huge.

   In Dave Seagrave's TFT pbem game, Kathy is running
a battle with a HeroScape map.  It looks nice but I
confess a fondness of paper counters.  I can make
my own monsters in a few seconds, and they are a LOT
cheaper than lead.

   Rick