Re: (TFT) Marauder Power Suit.

One thing I don't understand about the proposed stats for Starship Troopers powered armor, has been the low armor values mentioned. "Hit stopped 3/8"? I'd expect even a scout suit to be well beyond bulletproof. I'd say at least armor 20 for scout suit and 30 for marauder, but probably more, though it depends on the damage system used, of course.

I'm also surprised to see ST and fatigue being factors. Seems to me it was supposed to be mainly a matter of skill, though athleticism maximized performance. I didn't think much of the user's muscle was necessary, though it's been a long time since I read it. I thought the suit read the user's motions, and then did the work itself, allowing the user to hop over buildings with ease (if they had the skill) nearly like flying.

PvK