(TFT) New to this group

Hi Everyone,

I have not played TFT for some time. I had all of the original items
at one point and loved it. It is a wonderful system. Back in last
november I joined Kathy's  Thail TFT PBEM system but unfortunately due
to heavy workload at work I had to drop out unexpectedly.

Work has setteled down and I would love to start a PBEM using TFT. I
am wondering if there is anyone interested in starting a open - ended
PBEM. Basically no GM per se but again a open-ended / round robin /
etc story line that everyone contributes to with their characters.

Not sure how the NPCs / monsters / etc would be handled but a good
tool to use for the actual battle would be the Cyberboard to take care
of the battle portion. I could also GM as far as injecting NPCs and
monster.

Just an idea to see if anyone is interested.
-Dave