Re: (TFT) Multi-hex figures question

I guess my thinking about Ogres is: what makes them different than
Giants other than the slightly lower IQ and restricting them to only clubs and little or no armor? The description that the Ogres were the forebears of the giants sort of makes me want to leave them as being a missing link to giants so to speak. Smaller than Giants but definitely the same size as the much stronger Trolls. That leads me

Hello all,

I always played the Ogre as a 3 hex.  They generally did the trample/HTH.

I played trolls very similar, grappling in HTH minimises the fireball and flame attacks.

You can use a 1 hex counter as a juvenile ogre if you wanted.

I played the "regular" bears as 1 hex, but polar bears as three hex.

ABR