Re: (TFT) Rodney King where are you???

At 07:14 PM 4/8/2005, you wrote:

Poll?

How many of you are cinematic GMs?

How many of you are realistic GMs?

How many of you play TFT healing like D&D healing?

Yours in Cidri,

Justin

I'm really not sure how to answer this one - I figure a bit of both. I have numerous powerful spells and talents around - but they are somewhat rare, and all too often employed by the opposition. A character played for 25 years (with some long breaks) at this point has stats in the 70s. However, she still spends far too much of her time (from her point of view) wounded, desparate, ill-equipped, and on the run. The game has a Healing spell - but not many know it, most healing in my games is done staying at an inn or village and hoping no "incident" occurs before the week is out. The sight of a travelling physician is usually greeted with glee.

A major quest - so far good for weeks of gaming - has been to resurrect a dead NPC blade comrade. The party had to invade the Halls of the Dead just to find a place to store his body without deterioration while they work there way to the Mountains of the West to search for the extremely rare fungus of immortality to bring him back to life (at the usual -5 points penalty).

Best,

Eric =====