Re: (TFT) Poll - TFT Books We'd Like to See

1 Better indexing and layout

2 More Spells, that are as well balanced and fit as well as the current ones

3 More talents

4 More Creatures

(the webring is a good source for all three of these)

5 better HTH rules that are not TOO complicated, I think the recent discussion on this may have resulted in the answer for me, I will have to playtest and report back ,  so far none of my attempted house rules have been betterthan TFT, just different.

Since I am strictly a core book guy no supplements leap to mind, perhaps just more microquests and modules.  I just love security station.

John

-- "David Peterson" <peterson@vigyan.com> wrote:
Whether TFT is your favorite RPG system, or a golden oldie in your collection, there are probably many books for it that you wish were available.  Perhaps these are equivalent to certain titles for other RPG's, or perhaps these are titles that you have written or would like to write.  So...

1.  Assuming there was an Open-TFT license, what books would you like to see published for the system?

2.  What is your favorite RPG supplement that would be cool to have for TFT?

3.  What is your favorite TFT supplement/rulebook/adventure that you wish there were more of for TFT?

4.  What is your favorite rules expansion or adventure from this mailing list that you think is worthy to be a published TFT supplement?