RE: (TFT) Poll - TFT Books We'd Like to See

A monster manual.

> >2.  What is your favorite RPG supplement that would be
> >  cool to have for TFT?
>
> 	"Teagle Manor" by Judges Guild.

	I bought a copy of Teagle Manor on Ebay with plans
to convert it to TFT (and test my undead rules).  I had
very fond memories of running thru in my friend's D&D
campaign.  When I read it I said "Wow! This sucks!"  All
the magic, really cool things I remember had been added
by the GM.

	One day I still plan to convert this one.  It
would be a lot more work than I had thought at first.

> >4.  What is your favorite rules expansion or adventure from
> >this mailing list that you think is worthy to be a published
> >TFT supplement?
>
> 	Greff's Journal, by Rick Smith
> 	http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/9905/msg00005.html
>

>      David Michael Grouchy II

	I have 3 years worth of email posts from this
online campaign.  Gosh it would be a lot of work to
post all this (even with no editing).

	Thanks for the kind words David.

	Rick