Re: (TFT) Open Source TFT

I like the idea of re-releasing the TFT canon in the legal PD, with a very few corrections, if it were possible (i.e. legal). I think though that there was much charm in the originals that I'd prefer to see also included, rather than re-writing parts that don't need it, just to avoid evil laws. Seems to me like a good case in point for why copyright and "IP" laws are wrong-minded and do far more harm than good in many cases.

PvK