Re: (TFT) Order of Attack

GURPS uses movement speed, which has DX as a contributing factor.

One TFT possibility would be to sort by MA first, then by DX for characters with the same MA.

Another would be to give everyone a "speed" or "initiative" score which a (possibly weighted) combination of DX and MA such as:

Speed = DX + MA
or
Speed = DX + (MA x 2)
or