Re: (TFT) Order of Attack

By MA do you mean Movement Allowance or Martial Art? If you want initiative divorced from "to hit" then the Dark City rules might work. If you want Martial Arts style to determine it, then create a cheap Talent that allows practitioner to trade initiative-DX for to hit-DX, kind of like an instant "waiting for an opening". Just using Movement Allowance for initiative might be a bit tricky given how many will have the same.

Best,

Eric