[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) Greetings TFT'ers After a long haitus: Questions: Clerics/Priests, scrolls, components, runescience?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: (TFT) Greetings TFT'ers After a long haitus: Questions: Clerics/Priests, scrolls, components, runescience?
- From: Rune Science <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KEOND50BrZXFJK2H09nomtcU7p9i0oL8kcMp4fvlhOOW1H1Sz1IJSd3vackiz0y3NMMabII+jDpH0fxK7qUd5+3dpvMEgfVnnDyaOZ0S8bqilON8mBHraCg1MIFzsy9zshvu2RokCsN92v7z9XqJ6Jhh5A0erwdYuiCt+gPeof4= ;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Greetings TFT'ers After a long haitus: Im back.
Clerics/Priests, scrolls, components, rune science?
1) What do you guys do for a heal spell?
2) Spell component list? When you get a wizard who
wants to send you out for components he needs for his
spells potions etc... I remember a really long list
but I lost it.
3)Cost for purchasing a scroll at low level was about
300 gold... How do you make a scroll? is it worth the
4)I have a magic system called Runes Science that came
from an old game called Melanda back in 1981-2. This
is a noun verb system. If you take the skill for 1 to
3 years... you get 1 to 3 d4 runes. You put the runes
together and based on regular use and familiarity, you
get a success rating with combos.
So lets say you have the rune for detect and another
for gold: you draw each one on some material, taking
a minute or so to scribe and then to mentally focus
the mana thru the aperature in the ether. The dm
gives you a target number. usually starting at about
35% + number of years youve taken it. So if you have 3
years of rune science, you get a base roll of 65%
pluse a few percent for each time you try, and more if
you take more than a minute to scribe the rune.
This is used as non combat magic. Though you could
Embue Flame into a weapon by scribing runes on it.
This makes it a one shot battle magic.
How would you guys implement that in TFT
5)Clerics/Priests, What do you guys do with them?
6)Good news: to complete my tft collection i finally
found forrests of dihad, and also got a cheap copy of
7)Thanks to the guy who scanned in the ITL, AW, and
AM. Bless your little heart :)
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body