Re: (TFT) Starting character point levels.

I agree.  That is what hobgoblins are for.

If you really want them to fight 32 point characters, and not die 50% of the time, you'll need to start them a few points higher.  35 pts should probably do the job at that level they can utilize better equipment to stop an extra point and do an extra point and still hit more often than a 32 pointer.

But gladiatorial combat is ALWAYS dangerous in TFT, which is one of the reasons I like it so much.

John

-- Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca> wrote:
I would start them off with 32 points.
Just make sure to toss Hobgoblins and