Re: (TFT) A little something I've been working on

Very nice work!

I've been playing with a more complicated set of wargame
rules for TFT combat but the project has got put on
indefinite hold because of other commitments.  But you
have a working game programmed in.  I am impressed and
a bit envious!

Warm regards, Rick.