(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #721

In a message dated 2/5/06 6:03:41 PM !!!First Boot!!!, tft-owner@brainiac.com
writes:

>  Yes Justin is correct.  I always try to clip out everything except the
> essential sentence I am commenting on.  Less clutter = good.  Including
> someone's entire 4 paragraphs just to type "I agree" = bad.

Yes, WHY do people do that; is it just general cluelessness, or poor computer
skills of some of the readers? I see this WAY too much as I'm on a BOATLOAD
of Yahoo lists.....I actually takes me LESS time to copy and paste the relevant
quote and hit the send now button and type a reply, than to copy the entire
previous e mail and answer it, and this is on crappy AOL... Also; PLEASE edit
your emails before you hit the send button. It makes reading them MUCH easier.

Sorry; rant mode off, and I'm sorry if I've insulted anyone. I actually see
this more on some of the historical miniatures lists and it is a MAJOR pain in
the a#@