Re: (TFT) Memories --> Midnight Syndicate

Dan--

I've been collecting gaming music for over 30 years and if you are playing anything that is horror related then I highly recommend their CDs. It makes great, eerie background music that sets the mood extremely well. Works great with Call of Cthulhu. I found out a few years ago that in fact many, many local haunted houses around Halloween play their music to set the mood. Whatever you do however, do not buy their "Dungeons and Dragons" album. It's unlistenable (if that's a word).

You might also check out music from a group called Nox Arcana. One of the members of Midnight Syndicate split off from them and formed this gothic horror group.

Here's a list of Midnight Syndicate's CDs:

Gates of Delirium
Realm of Shadows
Born of the Night
Vampyre
The 13th Hour

And if you don't use them to game with they make great music for Halloween.

--David O. Miller