Re: (TFT) fiction ?

I remember reading a series of generic science
fiction stories in Analog about a JOAT.  (Jack
of all trades.)  That was obviously from the
Traveler skill.

Also I think the author of the Empire of the
Petal throne wrote fiction in his universe.

We are not counting the 300 or so Dragon Lance
novels?

Rick