(TFT) fiction ?

Dear TFT list,

Do you know if anyone has written fiction based on or using TFT ? For that matter, has anyone written fiction using any role playing game ? E.G.: TFT, AD&D, Traveller, etc.

It's dawned on me that the character generation systems and the milieus and the other rules of role playing games could be good tools for generating characters and scenarios and encounters (respectively) for fiction. I was wondering if anyone has thought likewise and done it.

just curious.

-- John