Re: (TFT) 8 hits or more --> Duration of fall and cannon

3. Our group plays TFT with several GM invented house rules.

Though except for a few nostalgia sessions, that would be a report as of
1985 or so, before we migrated to GURPS.

Bonus poll:

2. I do not believe the Fantasy Master's Screen and the Codex should be
considered part of the official cannon.

The Codex offered about as much useful optional material and errata as a
typical issue of Interplay. Generally accurate but not much there.

The FM Screen was more of an accessory than a source. We used to make fun
of it, and consider it the least correct source when it contradicts any
TFT book.

PvK