[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) D&D Backstab (was Ogre PC)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) D&D Backstab (was Ogre PC)
- From: Ed Thorn <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:08:27 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hAukA9OuCTj32GIZGu+OYGDA4PKdltI3pkkrcMS94SXDDCmRsq4ZSLp/a/3EfVWqi0wkTpO6cy4gAVGvWBDGMzlL8NVIpEbJBOJry0TVYjRWGyBMGsJvSyC3OC6Kr5neurDrmUsqa56GsYeT1PAc3Qo8aof02bzHcuh7kC4MFvM= ;
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Reading your backstab rule, my inner D&D munchkin whined, "but backstab is at +4, not minus anything!"
Ignore the whelp.
Maybe classes are your answer. Give any 'class' 4 skill points. Add a skill called 'vitals shot', make it cost 4 points....
No, that won't work, you're not balancing a whole world, just a combat overlay. Argh.
OK, maybe fighters are the only ones who get all the sweeping blow, polearm charge, and other cool mechanical bits, while 'rogues' get +4 on called shots from behind, and spellcasters get +4 'DX' for casting?
BTW, my handle here used to be "prophesor" :)
----- Original Message ----
From: Todd Roseberry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:51:33 PM
Subject: (TFT) D&D Backstab (was Ogre PC)
How prophetic. I'm dealing with the "backstabbing" issue as I write!
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body