Re: (TFT) Ogre PC

I really enjoyed your RuneQuest campaigns, Dave. That system was interesting. The hit-location rolls for damage in combat were a blast.

  Tim

"David O. Miller" <davidomiller@verizon.net> wrote:
  Why don't we all meet somewhere centrally located in the middle of the
country and play TFT all weekend. Forget these D&D players, really.

Seriously, If they want to streamline the combat system then get them
to play something else. I left D&D back in 1978 for better gaming
pastures after playing it for one year. We played RPG's using the
RuneQuest system and I never returned to D&D. D&D always seemed to be
power gaming at it's worst. I can't imagine using the TFT combat system
to play it. You're a brave man for attempting it.

--David O. Miller