Re: (TFT)Sorry Mr. Kauffman

Quoting Jay Carlisle <selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com>:

I have YET to figure what was ment by an Economic equlibrium system. Whatever it was they balanced they forgot to tie the unit of currency to something (ANYTHING) of value. Don't take me at my word? Behold...
Dagger*; Dam 1-1; ST _; cost $10; Wt 0.1

Great Sword+; Dam 3+1; ST 16; cost $150; Wt 7

The smart PC here buys Great Swords @ $150/Wt 7 and makes 70 Daggers @ $10/Wt 0.1 for a profit of $550. The economic system here is @#$&ed and requires a TOTAL rewrite. I can't IMAGINE the holes BEFORE Mr. Kauffman got ahold of it.

Behold! The time to take a great sword and forge it into 7 daggers is worth
nothing! And the coal, tools and training cost nothing either!

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com