(TFT) THE LISTS funniest quotes

I'm crawlin around in search and fid this gem

>>Similarly, if I'm in a high-lethality game where one bad roll can kill my PC
right out of the gate, then I can only view my PC as being bugshit crazy to
even CONSIDER an adventuring career. And I have a limited ability to roleplay
such bugshit crazy characters. If it's the only gaming available, then what I
tend to do is not roleplay the PC but just treat him as a token.<<

the whole thing is here...

Re: (TFT) TFT Healing