just some info...

From: Pasha and or Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca>

	Copper melts at 1084 C
	Iron melts at 1538  C
	Lead melts at 327.5 C
	Gold melts at 1064 C
	Silver melts at 962 C
	Platinum melts at 1768.5 C
	Mercury melts at -39 C
	Tin melts at 232 C
 I've got a figure for steal somewhere

Also of note here is Mr. Jackson Space Gamer article (I think?) on Monster translation

AC 9     Nude     0pts

   8     Chitin, lt fur, Shield     1pt

   7     Leather, med fur, lt scales     2pts

   6     Leather & Shield, hvy fur, scales     3pts

   5     Chainmail, hvy scales     3pts

   4     Mail & Shield, med dragonscales     4pts

   3     Plate, shell     5pts

   2     Plate & Shield, hvy shell, old dragonscales     6pts

I hope I've gotten this one correct. I don't actually have the article.

Should be pertinate.