Re: (TFT) Mass Combat

Chris,

I just ran several simulations using your calculator for the following two heroes:

#1 is ST: 10 DX: 14 (adjusted by armor to 12) ; Weapon: Hammer Armor: Leather; Shield: small.
Possible Damage: Hammer does 1+1; armor and shield stop 3 hits.

#2 is ST: 9 DX: 15(adjusted by armor and shield to 12); Weapon: Rapier; Armor: Leather; Shield: Large.
Possible Damage: Rapier does 1d6; Armor and Shield stop: 4 hits

#2 won 86-96% of the time. I couldn't figure this out because their net adjDX is the same and considering their armor and weapons, there's no appreciable difference in damage. I ran it again using the "verbose" option and saw that instead of 1+1 for the hammer, the program has 1-1 for all hammers at ST:10. Adv. Melee has 1+1 as the damage.

What gives?

Aidan =====