Re: (TFT) realism and order of attack (was Hackers)

NEVER too much!

IF the opponets are basicly 1 to 1.

MOST "scenerios" start with a basic encounter that's so underpowered that the thing would be concidered an afterthought at the end.

Also think of this.

If your 'figure' of several years playtime somehow got thrown into a 'hopeless situation' (Hero Questing) wouldn't YOU want to play it out to the "dear end"?

You just might get the upset... (MERLIN SWITZER! 1, ......    1, ...............   THREE! Greatest Dice roll I've ever been present for. Ya never should have made us Mnoren.... lol)

It's like the Inverse of quick combat.

Jay