(TFT) TFT LLC

I was thinking the same thing vis a vis the LLC.  We set one up for our
rental property, and though it hasn't been tested (and I hope never will
be), legally it is supposed to isolate the entity so that if some lawyer has
nothing better to do than pick fights with game hobbyists the damages are
limited to the value of the LLC, which would basically be $0 since it would
fundamentally only contain the rules, so no lawyer would ever even discuss
suing.  I couldn't even find a lawyer to sue someone who totaled my car and
had no insurance, because they didn't have "deep pockets".  Probably for
less than $500 one could be set up, though the details of which state, etc.
etc.; I wouldn't know which would be the best.

Referencing what "rules tweaks suggestions" we might want to add, it seems
almost everyone feels that some small thing could be done with death at 0 (I
like what I suggested before, the saving roll vs. basic ST modified by the
difference between basic strength and 0, this means the worse you are hurt
the worse your chances of recovering), pole weapon charge damage, and one or
two other things.  But I think these should really be suggested rules, not
changed ones, because it may be difficult to agree on how to change what as
I have found everyone seems to have their pet peeve and agreement may be
close to impossible.

-Kirk