To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Avert Spell --> TFT vampire rules suck.

Hi Todd, everyone.

I remember once my wizard was closely surrounded
by 6 evil wizards.  I had MH Avert and cast it on
my own hex!!!!

So they had to move 2 hexes per turn and could
not cast spells.  We slaughtered them easily,
which really put out the GM who wanted them for
the climatic conclusion.  I didn't care, I was
in 7th heaven.  It Was Perfect.