Re: (TFT) Ideas

VERY nice find sir! Many thanks!
I gave a cursory search but came up with mainly E-bay hits. I've got other irons in the fire besides posting and editing so I do appreciate the hand in finding a site that shows the componets. Being a collectable game they make there penny off selling new sets of cards. I've seen the rules several places. I'll see if I can dig up a link...

Okay replace the cards with Character Sheets...

Instead of defense consider relative size of the tunnel and terain/slope...

Specail teams for charges/routes...

Wouldn't this hit MUCH better what they seemed (to me) to be shooting for in Lords of the Underearth?

Abstract combat with trained Units/A Team?

I'll type it out if anyone asks but this seems LOADS more fruitful than LOU.

Of course I haven't even seen that one in AGES. The memory is hazy. The dissatisfaction remains however. I'll have to bear that in mind...

Jay