(TFT) Square hexes and Plain language TFT

Actually, by providing examples of both the 6 hex MH and the 7 hex MH at intersections and corners, orientation, order, etc. are not issues, unless there's something I'm missing. So sure, I'd like to see what you have!

If you start with one room as a "seed", the choice of which pieces come next becomes straightforward.

I really like the idea of drawing a map with 10 ft squares and being able to translate it directly into 3 1/3 ft hexes for TFT and the original concept for "square hexes" was just what I needed.

>Okay as of today (13th Dec '07) I have what I'm calling "PLAIN TEXT TFT" over 1/3rd compleate.
>This effort was inspired by two factors.
>1st your effort at a TOC.
>2nd by the following appearing lately on the Web;
>http://members.iinet.net.au/~avalon11/IMPRINT/MasterDownloads.htm

That site's been around for a while, but it's the first I've seen AM, AW, & ITL on there.

>"PLAIN TEXT TFT" is the The Fantasy Trip 'Advanced' Rules in ANSI.
By "Plain text", do you mean a word-for-word text-only version, or do you mean "plain language" where the rules are rewritten to be "legitimate"?

Slow progress is better than no progress at all!
Keep plugging!

- Marc