[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Jay needs to use FireFox II
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Jay needs to use FireFox II
- From: "Cris Fuhrman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:26:45 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=34QL6VwDGKsaqxho1/MF8SEb3uNewVjJV73KhzQBvtc=; b=JF29Djp1P+J+JdwIJb4zxxZuZ5oA83i1EJ/56Ip0ClY6h9ujY07O95pjCXLtb3m9EOz8Xji1Ov7gBoPTwt82bTBwrB9Ovz+JvdMgsI8i43RLHHuJJumVj0TEQhtVmqcV73XljX8+iz/SqdHOtJENbfOYwDIo0epyixZqMDJTyto=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=pF4f5IabM3VS+G69yNA6yO+Ed4g8foeUTGGzOPvUoIIUhTt7K0HL/zuJXytOcdHgmh4vJWTuqxHUXK5eoonM0RbAPibvxApOAjMEuW3+sXirFoIoXbUTq/IvrBWUwiXH1J4Clm/pIi0U6CUHzFkujzXjca5i8Ob7hVhcHUgcIro=
- In-reply-to: <20071220092740.EA448B1039@ws4-4.us4.outblaze.com>
- References: <20071220092740.EA448B1039@ws4-4.us4.outblaze.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installing FF 2 would have taken less time than it took to type that email
BTW, I grew up in West Virginia and learned French well enough to teach in
that language. I rely heavily on spelling aids in both languages.
I'm hoping that my comment doesn't cut your enthusiasm because it's great to
On Dec 20, 2007 4:27 AM, Jay Carlisle <email@example.com>
> I know, I know,
> < sighs >
> Is there no hope for me?
> One outta 3 aint bad?
> Or were your fingers so cramped after correcting IQ that you let that one
> I "DO" intend to tidy up after my self asap.
> I'm still moving in!
> I'm scrambeling trying to get ready for the first.
> On top of that the "weather outsides been frightful".
> I've got three cords of wood in my yard to be stacked.
> And now I'm trying to pick up an IF "language".
> I've been BLOGing the list just to catch my breath.
> I'm PAINFULY aware that I'm letting a couple of things slip cause I've
> over-filled my plate. It's the right time of year to make that mistake.
> I'll make it my new years resolution.
> Jay will create more presentable materal in 2008!
> Now of course you realise that growing up in south Louisiana this
> practically gives me a mandate in my mind to babble incessently until 11:59
> in the P.M. on Dec 31st?
> What do you think Mardi Gras is all about?
> So there it is.
> There might be some wacko post connected to nothing on the list before the
> year is done.
> There's a method to the maddness.
> Once it's up here...
> I can raise the blade
> I can make the change
> I can re-arange me till I'm sane.
> And before y'all start trying to lock doors and chuck keys,
> If one other person tweaks or adds or otherwise plays around with any of
> my ideas, well then I'll be right there to finish this off.
> It's like my S.E.T.I.
> Can Jay comunicate with the rest of the Universe?
> I'm probably more curious than anybody to see if it can happen.
> I'm tired
> Off to sleep.
> To sleep per chance to dream.
> A dream to some, a nightmare to others.
> Shut Up Jay
> Why do I keep having to tell you that?
> And in front of your friends too...
> Get your free email from http://www.boardermail.com
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body