Re: (TFT) HT's views on complexity

> I'll have to go take a look at Underearth again to see where things got
> stripped down and whether it seems better - I haven't done that in years.
> My feeling though is that if I'd liked it better, I'd have played it more.
>

>         Joe Hartley

Joe,
I'm working HARD on a post for the new year dealing with Exactally this!

I'm trying hard to make my post more like an ARTICLE suitable for publisment rather than the SoC I've been useing just to see who's been paying attention.

I'm useing Mr. Millers version of the "Bridge" as a fine example of a counterpoint.

I think this "lot" will find it worthy to tear apart.

Jay