Re: (TFT) HT's views on complexity

A discussion on the Champions series is probably in order on this.

When you can'y do EVERYTHING yourself you have to meld your work into others.

I figure I turn 40 in the middle of June so I've been hereing about this bloody mid-life crises since I can remember.

I choose to spend that energy on this stuff!

Sad huh?

Never the less, there it is.

There is a LOT of good stuff in this list! (and quite a bit of passion too)

The easier it is to access the BETTER for any of those who follow nicht whar?

There is STILL, in this golden age of technology, NOTHING that compeats for interactivity than MY mind vs. YOUR mind.

I consider TFT, 'Roberts Rules of Order' for this kind of meeting of people.

I'll shut up now.

Jay