[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: (TFT) Babble

Hi Jay,

On Dec 31, 2007 4:28 PM, Jay Carlisle <selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com>

> Does any one know the proper term for the brass dealies that went through
> a hole in a stack of loose-leaf paper, and then you bend down the wings in
> back to hold the paper together?

Would it be "brass fasteners" --- I googled images for brass binder office
supply and modified it to this:

Some call them brads...

> Have you ever thought about making a 7 hex Dragon that "bends" by taking
> two 4 hex Dragons and joining them together by fastining an end of each
> together with a "Brass, loose-leaf paper holder do-hickey"?

Cool idea!
Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to majordomo@brainiac.com with the message body
"unsubscribe tft"