Re: (TFT) Pace of pbem combats.

Chris,
IMHO There's not usually a consensus or much need for one. Generally, each player sends in their own character's intended actions and or target. If a character can't reach their target, then they will be moved towards the target unless something intervenes.
Sometimes there may be a conflict between two or more players intended actions. The GM might post advice and allow a change of action or just play it out as written.

Regards,

Chris Nicole

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/