RE: (TFT) Intentions

Okay, this is a cruxt.

I believe that these games are interactive.

I design my gameworlds to run independant from the players if nessacary.

The antagonists have clear goals that they focus their actions on in downtime, and public actions are known publicly with gossip traveling at the pace of commerce.

Players who ignore clear signs are free to do so.

If I have a specific idea for a "story" in the vein of a novel, I present the players with characters that I made for the "story" I want to tell.
I make it clear what the player can and CANNOT do within the bounds of the "story" I want to explore.
I'm not suggesting that this is the only way to run a "story".

I DO feel that this form offers actual interactivity.

There is the promise of this when a player is allowed to create a character.

I think that an interactive game generates it's stroies through play.

A game that generates its play through one "special" players story looses much of the interaction.

IMO

 Dragons don't exist, but if they did, they would be way too heavy
> to fly.

Actually, I saw a Nat Geo that did a "scientific" imagining of Dragons.
They had some ideas on the flying bit.

Jay