(TFT) Units

IQ 12 is Fireball, nie?

Now I set the County in Goblin at 15,000 pop.

Let's assume that everybody in the county is checked for magical aptitude and nobody slips through the cracks.

1 in 300 are Wizards.
That's 50.

1 in 50 aprnt.
So 300.

If a Chit is 25 men in Goblin, this is 14 Chits, 2 are Wizards.

So what is the biggest fireball these guys can throw at a single hex? (5pts dam per 1pt ST)

I figure it at ~ 16,000pts dam
@ 100psi per 1pt dam this is 1,600,000psi

Inverse square...

5 hex radius 2,560pts
10 hex radius 640pts (suffecent to compleatly destroy a house as previously defined)
20 hex radius 160pts (just breaks 2 x 4 across the 2")
40 hex radius 40pts (just breaks 1/2" like plywood)
80 hex radius 10pts (just kills Joe Average)

I've got this at Goblin Scale (~5k hex sts) yealding 0.0016pts dam or 0.16psi.
Figures in the surounding hexes (open) would feel the "whoomp".

Any thoughts?