RE: (TFT) Is TFT a role playing or board game?

Hello George!

You will be happy to know that I am working on the sequel and shelved 2
other adventures to insure I get the Roman one done this year.

My problem I keep bumping up against is similar to my issues previously
stated.  There is a lot I'd like to add a lot to make it more
interesting and compelling...but having an idea almost feels like I
cursed myself because of all the fall out options necessary to write.  I
don't want to limit the adventure path (a criticism justly leveled
against my first adventure) yet there is an amount of pain in taking a
relatively minor option and threading it out for 20 paragraphs.  Do I
include it because it is a reasonable option or skip it because it is
just one of a few potential options? Will it be fun for the players to
have that option? It's a tough choice!  FYI-I have notes for a zombie
western adventure written up as well...I know I know FINSIH the Rome
sequel first!  Too many ideas-not enough time!!

Cheers!
Chris