Re: (TFT) Leaving List

Despite the fact that you are now insulting me directly, I wish to say, let's let the matter drop.

Everybody presented themselves inappropriately, myself no less than others, and the whole thing has now blown way out of proportion.

For any one I may have offended, I am sorry that you feel that way.

Now let's just drop it.

David Jackson