(TFT) Jay the Wacko

Now after a year of my babble, you might think that a subject line like that goes without saying.

There you go thinking again...

I'm quite paranoid and on top of it have a fondness for 'conspearicy theories'.

Now I like the theories because they make me laugh, and help me keep touch with "reality".

It amazes me that people find it odd that something would fall down the straightest line possable.
(Loose Change)

Things like that.

Unfortunatly, Jay does things to excess.

An over-curious over-reading of this kind of subject matter leads me to believe that maybe not EVERY satelite launch NASA says is a weather bird IS one.
Maybe not every Mars probe crash was one.
Maybe not every corporate scandel suicide or heart attack was one.

Stuff like that.

So I think about the terrorist bit going on in the retoric this decade, and I think about the webcrawlers and tec out there, and I think about talking about explosions, and building and organizing Units, and keeping the Population happy, and I think "Am I gonna get in trouble"?

I told you I was paranoid!

By the by Joe, (since this is probably mainly for you anyway) I found this one and save it for here.

"You can't be a REAL country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
- Frank Zappa

OKAY!

It's 9:23 in the A.M.
I'm drinking Corona and it's time to try this We, Wi, Wy thing.

Jay don't work on the 13.
It's not the 13th.
It's the work.

Jay