Re: (TFT) TRAMPLE Questions

I've been running little medeival miniature skirmish battles using David
O'Miller's mass combat play aids but the point system from Dragons of
Underearth... norman knights versus saxons, hundred-years war knights versus hobilars, rival knights versus each other, etc., to try and get the hang of
the mounted combat rules.

Glad my play aids are working out for you! Now you've got me thinking about including mounted troops in my lists of character types you can pick to use. Or at least provide the opportunity to choose horses, wargs, unicorns etc. for your team. If you have typed up your point system I'd like to take a look at it.

David O. Miller

PS : And it's O. Miller, not O'Miller. Miller is definetly not an Irish name! :^)