RE: (TFT) word value

I am now assuming that David is channeling Jay.

Jay...er, I mean David wrote: "It means that people will get what they
want by any means available to them."

I think it is more correctly stated, especially with golfers and
role-players, that "people will ATTEMPT to get what they want by any
means available to them." You might had "with extreme prejudice" or
"without any qualms about the propriety of their actions" or "without
considering 'good form' or what is acceptable in polite society",
etc..ad infinitum.

Barbarians I tell you! Oops, no one calls themselves that. ;-)

Todd