RE: (TFT) Theory of dungeons

  Isn't that Death Test (1 and 2)? I suppose an old castle could be
inhabited by a bunch of monsters too. I just don't like the randomness.
Bugbears in this room, kobolds in that...dragon in the middle room of
the bottom floor of the caste- how did he get there? Why aren't the
bugbears killing the kobolds? Why hasn't the dragon killed them all?

Aidan

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:46 AM, David Michael Grouchy II wrote:

>> I agree- all of the below, although I've never really like the
>> randomly
> populated hole in the ground. That reminds me too much of the module

> "CavesB  of Chaos" from the old AD&D. I think I still have that!
>
> Aidan
B B B B  Do you think it's possible to start acheiving all of these effects
above
ground?

David Michael Grouchy II

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with
Windows..
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/> B
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/>