From: David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: RE: (TFT) Variants = flavor of the age
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:42:32 -0500

> From: pvk@oz.net

> Otherwise we've just got "Reginald the (cough) Crafting based economy has
the highest DX, so er... it, swings its broadsword at Markus the other
Crafting based economy... Later, Srrga the Transportation based economy
attempts a tail-sweep...".

Peter,
    Ah, yes I see.  I intended the example to be more along these lines.  The
Race of Men produced ``Reginald``, and the Race of Lizard Men produced
``Srrga``.  By using this substitution to take race out of the game it would
be phrased differently.  A Crafting based economy produced ``Reginald``, and a
Tranport based economy produced ``Srrga.``  Any form of cultural Identity
could be used though.  Not necessarily an economic one.

David Michael Grouchy II