RE: (TFT) Word Value

> I think you're projecting what you like about TFT on other people.

. . .

> I like being able to build TFT warriors to match the weapons and armor of
various miniature figures I have. And although I enjoy the challenge of coming
up with stories to justify the battling of all those figures, at the end of
the day for me it's more about playing with toys than it is about creating a
story.

    Fair enough.  I'm puzzled though.  Is it possible to share the toys with
us without telling a story?

David Michael Grouchy II