RE: (TFT) Word Value

Probably not, it's just a matter of valuing one more than the other. And I certainly wouldn't disparage anyone from caring about story far more than toys (mind's eye theater). I go back and forth on that, myself, according to age and mood. Another big factor is comedy...many role-players would place comic release high on their list of priorities. Though I think you could argue that comedy, too, is a type of "story".