Re: (TFT) After "Ike"

You are fortunate.  Gustav (which came right before Ike) took out our wooden
fence and damaged our house.  We were without power for 8 days, which
doesn't seem like a lot until it's happening to you.  We were blessed that,
unlike many of our neighbors, we had no roof damage.

I'm glad you came through it relatively unscathed.  Ike was a very nasty
storm.

David Jackson