RE: (TFT) Death test first encounter: spider probs....

> From: joel.siragher@gmail.com
>
> or maybe David could write up tomb of horrors conversion for me today. :)

Joel,

    I had a bad dream about Tomb of Horrors once.  Gary Guygax is saute'ing up
an iron skillet of living snakes.  I'm at the end of a bar watching him.  He
then slings the skillet full of hissing snakes down the counter at me like he
is serving up a beer or something.  I wake up quite disturbed.  I go and get
my copy.  Sure enough these are the snakes.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/ToH_Gallery/ToHGraphic13b.jpg

David Michael Grouchy II