Re: (TFT) Prone Rule Question

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> 1) If a one-hex figure goes prone AND...
> 2) An opposing 1-hex figure successfully moves on top of it AND...
> 3) All surrounding hexes contain standing 1-hex figures...
>
> What can the prone figure do?

Die?

I think in this case the prone figure is just plain screwed, assuming
all the standing figures are bigger.  A benevolent GM might give the
prone figure some sort of saving throw against DX for trying to crawl
out of the hex and into another with a standing figure, especially if
the standing figure is facing away and/or engaged with another hex,
but that'd be purely situational.

Realistically, the guy on the ground doesn't have a whole lot of
opportunity to save his hide.